APPETISING AMOUR Pick yourself up a heart shaped pizza cutter and get creative..try these mini heart shaped pizzas or this super cute eggy surprise. Add heart shaped pepperoni or veggies for added AMOUR
SWEET SERENADE If you’re planning on picking up a store-bought card for your loved one, scrap that. We found the ultimate card to gift on February 14th, and it blows cards, boxes of chocolate, and yeah, even that teddy bear holding a heart out of the water.
All you’ll need is a packet of ready roll pie crust, 1 container cherry pie filling or tinned cherries and an egg.
- Spread out pie crust then Cut out diamond shapes from the pie crust.
- From the excess crust, cut out small heart shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Lay out your crust diamonds and place cherry pie filling in the center of each diamond.
- Fold in the side corners of the diamond and press gently together, then bring up the bottom corner, pressing gently on top. Leave the top “flap” open.
- Use a knife to carefully etch border lines into the edges of the flaps.
- Brush with egg wash and place the heart cutout at the center, where the three corners join.
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and share the love!
LOVE POTION To win the heart of the one you love, all you need is:
- 2 pineapples, peeled and cubed
- 1 kg sliced strawberries
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) Vladivar vodka
- 88 ml of love potion infusion
- Mango pulp
- Lemon slice
To make the love potion infusion: Layer fruit in a glass infusion jar. Add vodka. Save liquor bottles. Let rest for 7 days at room temperature. Using a sieve and funnel, strain liquid back into original bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
To make cocktail: Add infusion into mixing glass. Shake well with ice. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.
CRAFTY CRUSH We fell in love with these cute crafty gift ideas, fun to make and you can rope the kids in too. Add your own personal touches by adding names or using your own fingerprints!