Look out for ice cream sandwiches
Here are a couple of options and recipes if you’re feeling creative in the kitchen.ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPES
MATCHA GREEN TEA WHITE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM COOKIE SANDWICH
Deliciously soft and chewy white chocolate cookie sandwich with our best selling matcha green tea ice cream.
55g Granulated sugar
70g Brown sugar
1/2tbs Vanilla extract
1⁄4tsp Baking soda
170g White chocolate chips
1L Yee Kwan Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 170°C
2. Cream together butter and eggs until smooth (add eggs one at a time)
3. Add the granulated sugar followed by the brown sugar.
4. Add the flour gradually.
5. Add vanilla, salt and baking soda.
6. Add the white chocolate chips gradually while stirring.
7. Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
8. They will be very soft when removed from the oven, but immediately use a metal spatula to remove them from the cookie sheets and let the cookies cool on a metal wire rack.
9. Once cookies are cooled, portion a large scoop of ice cream onto 12 of the cookies and top with the remaining 12 cookies. Garnish as you desire